KS1 Class Teacher - Part time
Start date: January 2024
Closing date for applications: Thursday 17th November 2023
We are looking for someone to join our team who:
- is a creative and highly motivated teacher
- is outstanding in their classroom practice
- has a commitment to achieving very high academic standards for all children
- is able to work as part of an effective team
- can demonstrate imaginative, innovative and inspiring classroom practice
- is a reflective practitioner who welcomes ongoing professional dialogue and development
We can offer you:
- excellent support and opportunities to share planning and workload
- children who are keen to learn and have high aspirations of themselves
- a team of committed, talented and innovative staff
- a culture which encourages collaborative working and sharing of best practice
- an environment which promotes independent and creative learning
- strong partnership with parents, governors and the wider community
How to apply
If you feel you would enjoy the opportunity that this role would offer, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please complete an application form by clicking here. Prospective applicants are strongly encouraged to visit the school. To arrange a visit please contact the school office on 01491 575887 or email SBM.firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews On Receipt
Trinity Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all members of staff to share this commitment.
Applicants will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check from the DBS.
We carry out online searches for any applicants that are shortlisted in line with KCSIE 2022 guidelines.