1:1 Learning Support Assistant - Part time
Start date: November / December 2023
Part time; Wednesdays and Fridays
We are looking for someone to join our team who:
- is a creative and highly motivated 1:1 Learning Support Assistant
- to provide learning and care support for an individual pupil with special educational needs (SEN) to help work towards the outcomes on their education and health care plan (EHCP). This will involve working with the teacher to plan and deliver activities and supporting the pupil with routines, transitions and behaviour management.
We can offer you:
- professional development
- children who are keen to learn and have high aspirations of themselves
- a team of committed, talented and innovative staff
- a culture which encourages collaborative working and sharing of best practice
- an environment which promotes independent and creative learning
- strong partnership with parents, governors and the wider community
- a competitive salary
- full time but part-time would be considered for the right candidate
How to apply:
If you feel you would enjoy the opportunity that this role would offer, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please complete the application form by clicking here.
Prospective applicants are strongly encouraged to visit the school. To arrange a visit please contact the school office: 01491 575887 or email SBM.email@example.com
Trinity Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all members of staff to share this commitment.
Applicants will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check from the DBS.
We carry out online searches for any applicants that are shortlisted in line with KCSIE 2022 guidelines.