Assistant Headteacher: Pastoral Care, Behaviour and Inclusion
Start date: April or September 2024
Full time, Monday - Friday, term time plus inset days
Could you bring commitment and passion to a school that aspires to continually improve and evolve?
We are looking for a confident and inspiring leader who puts the children at the heart of everything they do, empowering the whole school community to support and improve the outcomes for all our children. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving continuous improvement, with a particular focus on the pastoral side of leadership.
We are looking for someone who:
- Inspires children to be the best they can be and champions their wellbeing;
- Is an inspirational and positive leader with vision, creativity and drive;
- Has a strong understanding of teaching and learning and the ability to lead and develop excellent practice;
- Has visibility and presence;
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- Is strategic, open-minded and can effectively lead through change.
In return, we can offer you:
- Enthusiastic and thoughtful children who are keen to learn and expand their horizons;
- A school that wants to continue to evolve and improve, achieving a high academic performance and maintaining its Christian ethos;
- The opportunity to make Trinity school an exemplar for primary schools;
- A very strong supportive community, including engaged parents, an active and supportive governing body and the Friends of Trinity School (FOTS) charity; and
- A picturesque, vibrant town and region alongside the Thames and the Chilterns.
We will consider applications from experienced senior leaders.
For specific details relating to the Assistant Headteacher role please click here
How to apply
If you feel you would enjoy the opportunity that this role would offer, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please complete an application form by clicking here. Prospective applicants are strongly encouraged to visit the school. To arrange a visit please contact the school office on 01491 575887 or email SBM.firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews On Receipt
Trinity Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all members of staff to share this commitment.
Applicants will be subject to an enhanced criminal record check from the DBS.
We carry out online searches for any applicants that are shortlisted in line with KCSIE 2022 guidelines.